What We Offer
- Supply-we provide new and re-manufactured network elements
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Repair- component level
- Spare Parts Management (SPM)
- Decommission – we provide de-installations of network infrastructure
- Asset Recovery (environmentally conscious)
- Procurement Services
Check out Our Work below.
WestWorld will deliver the highest value to our customers, suppliers, employees. Our purpose is to enable businesses to effectively manage their CAPEX and OPEX budgets to facilitate maintaining a stable, enhanced quality and best in class network.
We think like winners, we act like winners.
A happy company that is doing great things. Our environment is equally focused on people and performance. Admittedly, we have a certain contempt for concepts like conventional wisdom and status quo. So even though we have high ideals, we give our employees the freedom to be creative. Our culture is not centered on products or businesses, but on a set of shared beliefs- trust and responsibility in all relationships. It is our intent to supply outstanding service and solutions through willing dedication and excellence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions. You can review our FAQ section anytime. If you don’t find what you are looking for either drop us a note at email@example.com or call us at (863) 667-4464.
Over 17 Years Serving the Telecom Industry
Over a decade of Providing Quality Repair
TL 9000 and ISO 9001 certified
State of the art testing facility
Our Technicians are Certified and average over 20 years each in telecom equipment repair experience.
What terms do you offer, and what forms of payment do you accept?
WestWorld Telecom Corporation’s payment terms are one of the following:
- Wire Transfer,
- Approved COD bank check or other certified funds,
- Major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover Card, and
- Credit, including COD company check or Net terms, may be extended to companies which have an approved credit application on file and have an established business history with WestWorld Telecom Corporation.