What terms do you offer and what forms of payment do you accept?
WestWorld Telecom Corporation’s payment terms are one of the following:
- Wire Transfer,
- Approved COD bank check or other certified funds,
- Major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover Card, and
- Credit, including COD company check or Net terms, may be extended to companies which have an approved credit application on file and have an established business history with WestWorld Telecom Corporation.
Most Telcos will qualify for NET 30 terms.
What is your shipping policy?
- All orders are professionally packaged with accompanying packing slips indicating the contents of every package shipped.
- Cutoff time for domestic shipments is 4:00 p.m. EST.
- Upon shipment, tracking numbers are e-mailed to customer
What about warranty and advance replacement?
When you purchase new, used or refurbished electronics equipment, you want to know the equipment will not fail during critical moments. WestWorld Telecom Corporation offers one year warranty period to all carriers and other end user customers and 90 day warranty period for all resellers, unless otherwise noted. New surplus equipment is covered under each manufacturer’s individual warranty.
WestWorld Telecom Corporation offers 48 hour advanced replacement for equipment in stock to all qualified customers.
How do I get started?
Just give us a call or send us an email. We’ll just ask you a few questions to set you up in our system. That’s it.
What’s your turnaround time like?
Although each system is a bit different, on average we can complete your repair in a week or less.
Who pays for freight?
Typically, you pay to send in your repair. We will pay the ground freight back. If you require expedited freight services, you will be invoiced for that or use your account.
What is your warranty period for purchases?
Our standard warranty to Telcos is one year. We can offer you longer warranty services based on your requirement.
Don't be shy. Drop us a line any time and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible.